You can arrive in LISBON:
- By plane, landing at Lisbon International Airport, located in the north of the city
- By train, at Gare do Oriente or Santa Apolónia station (CP)
- By bus, to Gare do Oriente or Sete Rios interface (Rede de Expressos, Flixbus)
- By car
You can arrive at Egas Moniz' campus:
- By train - Take the train (Fertagus) from Roma-Areeiro, Entrecampos (Metro Yellow Line), Sete Rios (Metro Blue Line - Jardim Zoológico) to Pragal train station (first station after crossing the Tagus River). In Pragal, you can take the tram (MST) towards "Universidade" and get off at the stop "Monte de Caparica". Alternatively, you can take the bus to Monte de Caparica (TST 124, 125, 126, 127, 145).
- By boat - Take the boat from Terreiro do Paço or Cais do Sodré to Cacilhas. In Cacilhas, you can take the tram (MST) towards "Universidade" and get off at the stop "Monte de Caparica", or you can take the bus to Monte de Caparica (TST 124, 125, 126, 127, 145).
Here you can find information about Fertagus trains, Lisbon Metro lines, MST light rail, TST buses and TTSL boats, as well as the prices.
To EGAS MONIZ by car:
- Coming from the north of Portugal, you should take Eixo norte-sul expressway to the south, with exit on A2-Sul highway to Setúbal. After crossing the bridge 25 de Abril, turn on the first exit to Caparica (IC20 expressway). At this point, please be very focused as if you miss the correct exit, you will end up at the beach .
Once in IC20, after BP petrol station, turn right to Monte da Caparica/Hospital. Following the directions on the attached map, take the second exit on the first roundabout, the third exit on the elliptical second roundabout, the first exit on the third roundabout, and go straight to the intersection and turn left. The characteristic orange building of Egas Moniz, CRL will appear on your right. You can choose to park the car inside the campus or outside.
- Coming from the south of Portugal, you should take the A2 highway to Lisbon and take the very last exit before the bridge to Caparica. From here, please follow directions described above.