Maria Fernanda De Mesquita
Learning outcomes of the curricular unit:
- This CU aims to develop to communications skills, critical spirit and knowledge integration.
- Implementations actions in schools to develop food education program.
INTRODUCTION TO METHODS FOR FOOD EDUCATION
Concepts based on the definition and characterization of the target audience.
Concepts based on the assessment of training needs.
Concepts based on the selection and definition of intervention methodologies.
Concepts based on the evaluation of training interventions.
Practical issues in the assessment of food knowledge.
Planning of food education sessions.
Evaluations of interventions of food education.
Food education in schools.
- Edelstein S (2011) Nutrition in Public Health, 3rd ed., Jones & Bartlett Learning, LLC. ISBN-13: 978-0-7637-7791-3.
- Gibney MJ, Margetts BM, Kearney JM, Arab L (2004) Public Health Nutrition, Blackwell Publishing. ISBN-13: 978-0-632-05627-9.
- Serra-Majem L, Bartrina JA, Verdú M (2006) Nutrición Y Salud Pública: Métodos, Bases Científicas Y Aplicaciones, Masson. ISBN 84-458-1528-8.